Adding A Glow Effect With Casablanca Candy Factory software
As demonstrated in the Casablanca Foolproof Volume 7 tutorial video 'Candy Factory Intensive' the Candy Factory software allows you to add a really cool Glow Effect to any Title or Mask
Here's how to create this classy effect:
- Launch Candy Factory as normal with your desired scene and target (title or mask)
- Once you have set your image effect (either manually or using Archives) click on the Glow modifier button (2nd down on left side)
- Left click to add check mark (unless already enabled)
- Next to 'Glow' is 2-part pull down menu, first set to 'Size and Intensity'
- adjust 'size' and 'Intensity' slider to right for maximum effect
- Set 'Falloff' to lower number for full glow, higher number for diminished effect
- Adding check mark to 'Diffuse' will further cause a faded glow effect
- Change 'Glow' to 'Color settings'
- Left click on 'Central color' to open Color Requester menu to select/change the color of the main Glow effect
- Left click on 'Edge color' to open Color Requester menu to select/change the color of the edge of your Glow effect
You can learn about every function in the Candy Factory software in Chet Davis' thorough tutorial DVD set in the Casablanca Foolproof Volume 7 tutorial video 'Candy Factory Intensive. Click here to view the contents - you can order in the on-line store, from your Casablanca dealer, MacroSystem US, or Dalco UK.